Vila de lux "Rosa dei Venti", cu piscină și vedere la mare din Balcic.
- Finished in: 2014
- Fitted kitchen
- Security system
- WI-FI Internet
- Digital TV with satelite chanels
- Flat Screen TV's in all the rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private swimming pool
- Fire place
- Barbeque area
- Car park with electrical gate
- Washing machine
- Double door Refrigerator
- Gated drive way
- Own yard
- Ice maker
- PS 3
- CD pleayer
- Coffee machine
- iron and iron board
- Fish pond
- Panoramic roof terrace
- Sea view
- Summer kitchen
- Boutique Villa
Localizare și atracțiile locale
Places of interest:
- Balchik(about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik.The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra capeis the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna townis one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes- The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes - the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
Albena's Aqua Park - 6 km.
BOTANICAL GARDENS - 500 m
QUEEN MARIA'S PALACE - 500 m
Prețurile de închiriere
|PERIOADĂ||DE LA||PÂNĂ LA||ZILNIC||SĂPTĂMÂNA|
|Iarnă/Primăvară Sezon||04 Jan||30 Apr||€ 200||€ 1400|
|Scăzut Sezon 1||01 May||31 May||€ 215||€ 1505|
|Medie Sezon 1||01 Jun||18 Jun||€ 230||€ 1610|
|Înalt Sezon 1||19 Jun||10 Sep||€ 285||€ 1995|
|Medie Sezon 2||11 Sep||30 Sep||€ 230||€ 1610|
|Scăzut Sezon 2||01 Oct||31 Oct||€ 215||€ 1505|
|Toamnă/Iarnă Sezon||01 Nov||22 Dec||€ 200||€ 1400|
|De Crăciun și Anul Nou||23 Dec||03 Jan||€ 500||€ 3500|
|Sejur minim: 7 nopți
-10% reducere pentru clienții care rezervă minim 3 săptămâni (sau mai mult).
-10% reducere pentru clienții repetați atunci când nu se aplică alte promoții.
Detalii rezervare: Depozit de rezervare 30%
Sold: cu 8 săptămâni înainte de sosire sau la sosire la check-in (cereți detalii)
|Depozit de daune||300|
|Animale de companie||NO|
FOR EARLY BOOKING MADE BEFORE 31/12/2018 DISCOUNT 5%
Germany01.07.2016Ich war hin und hergerissen von der schönen Villla! Preis Leistung ist sowas von unglaublich. Wir waren auf Maturareise dort was eigentlich einmalig sein sollte aber überlegen uns trotzdem nächstes Jahr wieder hinzufahren
Es mag etwas blöd klingen aber man kommt sich sehr reich vor da in unmittelbarer Nähe keine derartige Villa ist. Man fühlt sich so ein bisschen Fehl am Platz. Aber wenn einen das nicht stört, würde ich es auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen!!! :)
Date of Stay
02 July 2016
Parfait sur tous les points. Pas de problèmes pour réserver, Martha parle parfaitement plusieurs langues dont le français. L' accueil est sympathique, la villa superbe, calme, pas loin de la ville et des plages. L'équipement est top niveau. Nous avons passé un séjour en famille (12 personnes + Enfants) sans rencontrer de problème. Nous reviendrons et recommandons vivement cette location.
Bulgaria08.11.2016We booked it as part of our wedding and families from both parties enjoyed it a lot (age from 5 to 75). Beautiful place, we found all we looked for :) Very friendly hosts, helped with lots of tips: taxis, duners, etc.
fantastic!!! 5 of 5
Wonderful holiday, luxury villa, fantastic and helpful owners, we recommend it to everybody!!!
The villa is just perfect!!! Would like to return immediately! Velimir and his wife were always helpfull! I can consider it to everyone!