Luxury Villa "Gioia Del Sole" with heated private pool and jacuzzi, in walking distance to the Sea Promenade and amenities.
Luxury Villa "Gioia Del Sole" or translated from the Italian "Joy of Sun" is a unique place for relaxation on the beach in beautiful and quiet area! The villa is located in close proximity to beaches, restaurants and "The Palace of Queen Mary" in the town. Balchik. The villa is very spacious and sunny, all combined with beautiful sea and scenic nature, creates in every guest inner joy and peace! The house attracts with its classic style and comfort with its wide 5 bedrooms, to each of the bedrooms we have a bathroom and toilet. To the comfort of the guests, there are two kitchens, large dining room and living room. The villa has spacious terraces overlooking the sea and panoramic terrace on the last level! The pool is large with heated Jacuzzi with a neat BBQ area beside him, also a big game room with pool table, ping pong, air hockey, fussball tabel, overlooking the beautiful green meadow and the sea! The villa has parking space for three cars!
- Finished in: 2019
- Fitted kitchen x2
- Security system
- WI-FI Internet
- Digital TV with satelite chanels in each room
- Flat Screen TV's
- Air conditioning in each room
- Private Heated Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Barbeque area
- Car park for 3 vehicles
- Washing machine
- Cooker x2
- Two Refrigerators
- Own yard 900 sq/m
- Coffee machine
- Dishwasher x2
- iron and iron board
- Hair dryer
- Microwave x2
- Panoramic roof terrace
- Sea view
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong table
- Fussball table
- Air hockey
- Fire place
- Heating System
- PS 4
- Board Games
Location and local attractions
Places of interest:
- Balchik(about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik.The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra capeis the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna townis one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes- The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes - the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
Albena's Aqua Park - 7 km.
Botanical Gardens of Balchik - 800 m.
QUEEN MARIA'S PALACE - 800 m
Restaurants - 700 m.
Super Market Seahorse - 700 m.
Delano Night Beach Bar - 1 km.
Town Center - 3 km.
Delano Beach - 1 km.
Balchik Sea Promenade - 1 km
|Winter/Spring Season||04 Jan||31 Mar||€ 290||€ 2030|
|Low Season 1||01 Apr||31 May||€ 310||€ 2170|
|Mid Season 1||01 Jun||14 Jun||€ 350||€ 2450|
|High Season||15 Jun||14 Sep||€ 420||€ 2940|
|Mid Season 2||15 Sep||30 Sep||€ 350||€ 2450|
|Low Season 2||01 Oct||31 Oct||€ 310||€ 2170|
|Autumn/Winter Season||01 Nov||22 Dec||€ 290||€ 2030|
|Christmas and New Year||23 Dec||03 Jan||€ 750||€ 5250|
|Minimum stay: 3, 5 or 7 nights depending on season and occupancy.
- 5% discount for customers who book 3 or more weeks.
- 10% discount on bookings made until 31/12, does not apply to "High Season".
- 5% discount for bookings made until 31/03, does not apply to "High Season".
- 10% discount for regular customers, does not apply to "High Season".
Reservation information: Reservation deposit 30%
Balance: 8 weeks before arrival or on the day of accommodation in the villa (ask for details)
|Damage deposit||300 EUR|
MINIMUM STAY HIGH SEASON
FOR THE HIGH SUMMER SEASON - 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY OR MORE IS ALLOWED.
LESS THAN 7 NIGHTS STAY CAN BE ALLOWED, ONLY IN CASE OF GAPS BETWEEN GROUPS.
CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY OR CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY.
Estonia31.07.2016It was a fantastic week, thank you!
Finland14.07.2017Velimir and Marta Are the best host ever. We will be back for sure!
Villa was just like described and Velimir and Marta were Top 1 - the Best!
Norway14.07.2018Very nice house, just as advertised. Good location, a little bit outside city center, but very quiet, perfect for families. Great and flexible host that was only a quick text or phonecall away.
Israel18.08.2018Beautiful property, clean, comfortable with great bedrooms and bathrooms. Walking distance to beach. Balchik is terrific, lovely and fun promenade especially in the evenings but car is recommended. Closest restaurants are walking distance, about 15 minutes away. Best beaches are towards Thracian Clifs Golf and Albena.
Velimir, this was a great stay for our family, thanks for taking our son to the supermarket and your flexibility with our arrival day. We felt the house was wonderful!
We had a great time.
Tonianna - Best villa ever!
Austria17.07.2019Probably the nicest villa I’ve ever stayed in. The party I went with throughly enjoyed their time spent there. Perfect for families. Caters to all ages. Definitely thinking of going again next year.
Ystävälliset omistajat olivat aktiivisesti yhteydessä ja kävivät meille jopa kaupassa, kun lentomme myöhästyi. Ottivat meidät vastaan kello 23. Saimme paljon erinomaisia vinkkejä retkikohteista, jotka kaikki olivat siistejä, laadukkaita ja toimivia meidän porukalle (ranta, vesipuisto, ostoskeskus...). Itse villa oli laadukas ja vastasi kaikilta osin kuvauksia! Vietimme mukavan viikon auringosta nauttien!
France11.08.2019The house is exactly faithful to the pictures. The house is well designed with all the equipments you need. Velimir and Marta are delighted hosts : they provided us with all the info and help/advices we need (such as booking taxi, nice place to have diner or nice beach, etc.)
CH18.09.2019Beautiful villa with sea view. The owner told us everything about the thing we could do in the neighbourhood.
It was an amazing stay!
England07.10.2019Amazing house and amazing hosts had a fantastic week!
Alaska-USA14.10.2019This is an amazing villa with a gorgeous sea view and outstanding hosts! The house was clean and comfortable, very quiet, and very well designed. Every bedroom has its own bathroom and shower (there's also an extra shower downstairs), so no fighting over who got to shower first after a dip in the pool or the Black Sea. Having two kitchens was great! Every day, we could decide whether to have dinner by the pool (in the game room), or on the upper level in the main house. Location was perfect, just a few minutes drive Balchik, and right next to the Botanical Gardens and the Palace. Velimir and Marta were perfect hosts, and went above and beyond! When we arrived, they met us in person to give us a tour of the villa and make sure we had everything we needed. They even made sure to have enough beach towels for our whole group. They made sure we knew how to get to the beach and the Botanical Gardens, and where the closest restaurants and grocery were -- and also messaged us their recommendations so we wouldn't have to worry about forgetting. Velimir and Marta were very thoughtful and kindly sent the cleaning crew to change the linens and tidy up at the end of our first week because we had such a long stay. We had a few questions during our stay, and they always responded within minutes. The villa was gorgeous, and Velimir and Marta were the bests hosts ever! We hope to be back someday :)