Villa "Topola Bay View", with private pool, only 2 km from Sandy Beach.
Villa Topola Bay View is situated in the seaside and golf village of Topola. The place where the villa is situated is full of peace and tranquility amidst nature and the sea. A very short distance from the golf course “Thracian Cliffs” and 4 nice private beaches .The panoramic sea view from the villa reveals the beautiful bay of the village of Topola and the golf course. The villa consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets, fitted kitchen, dining room and a lounge with flat TV screen. In the garden there is a big swimming pool with separate pool for children, nice arranged yard, BBQ area and a driveway suitable for two cars.
The golf beaches of the 3 golf courses “Thracian Cliffs”, “Black Sea Rama” and “Light House Golf Course” are situated very close to the villa and the famous spa sanatorium “ Tuzlata” with its salty lake and healthy mud used to treat diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Just 10 minutes drive southwards is located the picturesque town of Balchik, called “The Perl of the Black Sea Coast” because of its natural and architectural beauty. Very famous with the Architectural - park complex “The quiet nest”, owned and built 100 years ago by the Romanian Queen - Mary, used as a summer palace from the royal family. The Royal Palace and the unique Botanical garden attract thousands of visitors each year. A place that you should not miss during your stay on the villa! And try the afternoon walk on the long sea alley of Balchik enjoying the rhythm of the sea and the virgin nature around you, combined with the smell of the pure sea breeze and the blossomed flowers around. In the end of your walk you have to try one of the best restaurants in the town “BM Corona “.
Another 10 minutes southwards and you will reach the most beautiful and picturesque resort “Albena” very popular with its long 8 kilometers natural sandy beach , the long sea alley with many small restaurants and the art street . Wonderful stop for rest and relaxation enjoying the sandy beach, the nature with a glass of nice Bulgarian wine and delicious Bulgarian Cuisine.
Just 25 minutes drive from the villa you can discover another piece of the Bulgarian Black Sea Paradise, the summer resort of “Golden Sands”. Long sandy beach, sea alley with hundreds of nice restaurants. And for the youngsters or the young at heart, the night life of Golden Sands will charm you with the life music restaurants, disco clubs and pubs.
Another 10 minutes far away you can find the next amazing summer sea resort , this is “ Saint Konstantin & Helena “ rich on natural mineral water pools and spa sanatoriums , nice sandy beach and restaurants . Just 5 minutes drive from there you can discover the sea capital of Bulgaria the city of Varna , full of interesting places to visit : museums, restaurants, pubs, night clubs, sandy beach, beautiful sea alley, a lot of shopping centers and attractions for adults and kids.
Northwards from the villa you can meet the beautiful Bulgarian seashore towns like Kavarna the rock capital of Bulgaria where each summer you can visit live concerts on famous rock bands like Scorpions , Uriah Heep , Europe , Helloween , Accept, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Manowar and many more. For more information and future concerts you can check the program on www.kavarna-rock.com .
Many other places to visit northwards like the famous “Dalboka” mussel farm and restaurant just 10 minutes drive where you can seat on the beach and taste the dozens types of dishes made of fresh mussels directly from the farm.
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, TV, Digital TV, WI-FI internet.|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details outdoors||
Balcony from upper floor with steps down to the patio area and pool
Good sized pool with seperate childrens section.
private secure garden
meet and greet
Welcome pack available on request
English, French and Russian speaking representative on hand to answer your questions.
Swimming pool available may to end of sept only.
Location and local attractions
|Nearest beach||Bendida. and White Lagoon 2 km, 3 minutes drive.|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Varna 65 km, Nearest railway: Varna 66 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed|
The Dobrich Province region
This area of the black sea coast has some lovely sunny months with hot summers .
There are so many places to see in this area but here are just a few
The coastal town of Kavarna is just a short distance away . 6km here there are cafes , bars, restuarants shops supermarkets. Pharmacy. museum. Banks post office. Hospital . Kavarna has a beach with beach bars and great for fishing.
Kavarna also hosts many festivals throughout the summer. including rock concerts.
.Kavarna also has a Bus station where buses regulary travel between kavarna and other major areas.
Close by are the 3 golf courses Thracian cliffs. Black sea Rama , Light house golf. All with spa and restuarant facilities. All within 5 - 10 km
The historic site of Cape Kaliakra . where you may also get the chance to see the dolphins.
Dalbolka - mussel farm with restuarant .A beautiful setting overlooking the sea. some great
Beaches. All close by , Bendida beach, white lagoon , Balchik, kavarna and Robinsons beach all, with water sports and restuarants. and for those wishing to explore you will find more beaches off the beaten track.
For those wishing for a more relaxed holiday there are also some lovely walks where you can see many intresting birds and just take in the great views..
Varna is 65 km away with many cafe/ bars and shopping malls offering a very sophiscated city life.
The village of Topola / Bozhurets is a quiet village setting with the oppotunity to see the real Bulgaria .
But to have all the facilities and attractions close by. The village of Topola has shops and a cafe/ bar close by , serving local dishes.
The larger resorts of Albena and Golden sands are 20km and 30km away . Golden sands has a water park.
Places of interest:
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes - the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
The beautiful Albena resort is the second biggest beach resort on the North Black sea coast in Bulgaria. With its 17 tennis courses, a riding club with 30 horses and 2 arenas, 21 outdoor and an indoor pools, a yacht club, fitness centres, playgrounds for beach volleyball, bowling hall, a centre for paragliding, parachute jumps, plenty of restaurants and bars, Albena resort has a lot to offer for a full and completely vacation. The resort is situated only 30 km away from Bulgaria's sea capital Varna. It is remarkable for its 6-km long beach. It has 43 hotels (2 to 4 stars), situated at the very beach or at the picturesque hills with exciting views of the sea and the “Balata” National Reserve.
Varna: Varna is Bulgaria's third largest city. It was an inhabited place even before the Greeks established the colony of Odessos there about 580 B.C. Later, under the Romans and their successors, the Slavs, Varna became a major port trading with Constantinople, Venice and Dubrovnik. Nowadays it is Bulgaria's main naval and commercial shipping port. It's also becoming a magnet for tourists, being adjacent to the coastal resorts of Golden Sands, St. Constantine and Albena. A university town, it is has a cosmopolitan atmosphere that will immediately impress visitors. Boulevards lined with 10th century buildings provide an attractive backdrop to the fashion shops and sophisticated cafe bars.
Golden sands - the biggest summer resort on the North coast of Bulgaria with glorious scenery, wooded hillsides sweeping down to meet one of the world's most beautiful beaches and the blue sparkling sea. The beach is 3.5 km long and its width is up to 100 m in some places. With the average temperature of the air is 27°C and that of the water 24°C, Golden sands is the right place for sea- and sunbaths from May to October. Distanced only 18 km from Varna city and about 25 km from the internation airport, the resort offers great variety of entertainments for all ages - parents with children, youths, elderly.
Aladja monastery: It is the most famous rock monastery at the Bulgarian Coast, one of the many monc cloisters, existed in 13-14 century.
Baltata Forest Reserve: Very close to the resort (bordering "Albena" and stretching west to Kranevo Village) is one of the few dense forests, which have been preserved -Baltata preservation area or 197 hectare wildlife area. The forests of Baltata reserve are actually made up of many interesting habitats because of its proximity to the sea. Found in the reserve are deer, wild boar, red fox, steppe polecat, wood ducks, herons, falcons,etc. as well as numerous representative flora supported by this unique ecosystem. Visitation is encouraged but only with specially arranged tours and guides.
|Winter/Spring Season||04 Jan||30 Apr||€ 75||€ 525|
|Low Season 1||01 May||31 May||€ 65||€ 455|
|Mid Season 1||01 Jun||30 Jun||€ 75||€ 525|
|High Season||01 Jul||31 Aug||€ 100||€ 700|
|Mid Season 2||01 Sep||15 Sep||€ 75||€ 525|
|Low Season 2||16 Sep||31 Oct||€ 65||€ 455|
|Autumn/Winter Season||01 Nov||22 Dec||€ 0||€ 0|
|Christmas and New Year||23 Dec||03 Jan||€ 0||€ 0|
|Minimum stay: 3, 5 or 7 nights depending on season and occupancy.
- 5% discount for customers who book 3 or more weeks.
- 10% discount on bookings made until 31/12, does not apply to "High Season".
- 5% discount for bookings made until 31/03, does not apply to "High Season".
- 10% discount for regular customers, does not apply to "High Season".
Reservation information: Reservation deposit 30%
Balance: 8 weeks before arrival or on the day of accommodation in the villa (ask for details)
For May, June, September and October, reservations can be made also for a minimum of 3 nights!
Nikola21.04.2017A really great villa with everything you would possible need and a very convenient location. Unlike many other websites, this one provides a very accurate description of the villa without any advertising tricks. You get exactly what it says. A fully equipped, very well maintained house in a great location. The management company was very helpful with any questions we had and resolved very quickly even the smallest problems we had. We were very pleased with the size of the dinning and leaving rooms. It was my first time ever to rent a holiday house and find a full set of razor sharp knives in the kitchen.
As the website says there’re several different beaches just a few kilometres away. However, if you’re prepared to drive a bit longer you can explore the area and choose from the modern resorts of Goldan Sands and Albena to the completely deserted beaches of Durankulak. The Topola village itself is a very quiet and peaceful place where the only thing that might wake you up in the morning is the house martins. The local pub appears to be very basic but the food and the service won’t disappoint you.