Holiday Villa "SEA ESTA", with pool in Balchik.
Sea Esta Villa is the perfect place for relaxation, located in the heart of prestigious villa area of Balchik, only two kilometers from the resort of Albena and about 30 km. from the town of Varna.
The villa offers luxury, sea view, private pool, combined with sunny summer days, and pleasant breeze. The villa has 4 comfortable bedrooms and 2 athrooms. The villa is fully furnished and equipped with all necessary appliances. Find your seaside paradise in villa Sea Esta.
The Black Sea Coast region
The Bulgarian Black Sea Riviera covers the entire eastern bound of Bulgaria stretching from the Romanian Black Sea Riviera in the north to European Turkey in the south, along 378 km of coastline. White and golden sandy beaches occupy approximately 130 km of the 378 km long coast. The region is an important centre of tourism during the summer season (May-October), drawing millions of foreign and local tourists alike and constituting one of the country's most popular tourist destinations.
Prior to 1989 the Bulgarian Black Sea coast was internationally known as the Red Riviera. Since the fall of the Iron Curtain, however, its nickname has been changed to the Bulgarian Riviera. The area's average air temperature in the summer is about 28°C, with the average water temperature at 26°C. There are more than 240 hours of sunshine in May and September and more than 300 hours in July and August. No visas are required for the citizens of European Union and EFTA member countries to enter Bulgaria.
Albena is one of the most beautiful sea resorts on the Bulgarian seaside . Albena is the place where the sea meets the sand . The resort is a delight to people of all ages. With the sand lines, and the crystal sea, Albena offers a pleasure to every taste.
Albena is situated only 30 km away from Bulgaria's sea capital Varna. The resort is remarkable for its 6-km long beach. All beaches are free. You will only be charged for using deckchairs and parasols.
Luxuries: Internet access, DVD player, Sea view
General: Air conditioning, TV, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available
Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer
Utilities: Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms
Furniture: 1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8
Other: Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair
Outdoors: Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Climbing frame
Access: Parking, Garage.
Location and local attractions
|Nearest beach||3 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-6 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Varna 30 km, Nearest railway: Varna 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
Places of interest:
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna town is one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes - the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
|Winter/Spring Season||04 Jan||30 Apr||€ 0||€ 0|
|Low Season 1||01 May||31 May||€ 128||€ 896|
|Mid Season 1||01 Jun||18 Jun||€ 135||€ 945|
|High Season||19 Jun||10 Sep||€ 150||€ 1050|
|Mid Season 2||11 Sep||30 Sep||€ 135||€ 945|
|Low Season 2||01 Oct||31 Oct||€ 128||€ 896|
|Autumn/Winter Season||01 Nov||22 Dec||€ 0||€ 0|
|Christmas and New Year||23 Dec||03 Jan||€ 0||€ 0|
|Minimum stay: 7 nights
-10 % discount for clients who book min 3 weeks (or more).
-10 % discount for repeat clients when no other promotions apply.
Reservation details: Booking deposit 30%
Balance: 8 weeks before arrival or on arrival at check in ( ask for details )
Kharkiv, Ukraine28.07.2015pleasant time at SeaEsta
It was nice and pleasant time we spent at SeaEsta. Amazing sea view, great accommodation, terrific illuminated pool with Jacuzzi. Thanks Velimir and Mitko.
Shoreham-by-sea, United Kingdom06.09.2015Best holiday, we highly recommend
This will be a long one! We booked this villa last year and was impressed by the way Velimir kept in touch and nothing was too much bother he answered all our questions and even arranged for transport to and from the airport. We fell in love with Villa SeaEsta from just seeing the pictures on trip advisor but nothing prepared us for what would great us, the pictures really do not do this place justice beautiful doesn't even come close!! There were 8 of us 5 adults 2 teenagers and a 3 year old. The stairs to the villa and first floor are fine but the stairs to the 3rd floor were tricky for our 3 year old but he never complained about being carried up and down! On the ground floor there is the pool and sunbeds also an undercover seating area which was so comfortable and was so close to the pool that those who did.t want Sun were still in talking distance of those that did, there is a BbQ and dining area we took advantage of the BBQ one night and it was lovely. Next to the seating area is the main kitchen with cooker dishwasher kettle fridge freezer and another dinning table and chairs and then a laundry room. The size of the place is unbeleivable! Going up stairs a beautiful living room bathroom and mini kitchen, second floor had 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom and third floor twin room and a double bedroom. Each door and windowless what insect screens and all bedrooms had air con. The child's pool doubled up as a Jacuzzi the pool has a solar cover to heat the pool! The Owners also grow fruits and veg in the garden but we forgot to ask if we could pick them so we just left them! The villa is quite out of the way but there is a little shop at the bottom of the hill and a bigger supermarket about 5-9 mins walk away, also a couple of restaurants nearby but we took the phone number of the taxi driver who bought us from the airport and he took us into Albena and balchik every evening it cost about £8 for him to drive us so it didn't bother us that we didn't hire a car as we were only going out in the evening anyway. But I would recommend having a car, even though when we return we will just use the taxi! We all had the best holiday and it was so relaxing each and everyone of us highly recommend this Villa it is stunning!!