Summer Holiday in Balchik at Villa "Lucia" for up to 12 people, with pool.
Villa “Lucia” is 3 story Mediterranean style house, situated above the best beach resort in Bulgaria - “Albena”!
The owners of the villa – young couple, bought the villa as a wedding present before their marriage as a second home and place for gathering the two families during the summer holidays.
They designed and furnished the villa with lots of love and desire. And you can feel it straightaway when you walk in the main door and you turn right entering the specious lounge area, sitting in the comfortable sofa bed in front of the classy fire place that brings the residents together on a chat or just watching TV. From that point you can see the open space fitted kitchen with breakfast bar made from solid wood, creative idea of the owners and produced from local designer-carpenter. It’s equipped with American style fridge freezer, microwave, coffee machine, and toaster. The dining area is spacious equipped with big table and enough chairs for all residents facing the garden. On the first floor there is a bathroom.
On the 2 floor there are 3 well sized bedrooms all of them with private balconies and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom, designed as a studio apartment, is equipped with mini fridge, coffee lounge and audio sound system. The balcony faces the sea shore and the long sandy beach of Albena. Incredible place for romance and relaxation in the beautiful wooded scenery and the sea, far from the noise and the stress.
The villa has private swimming pool, sun longer area surrounded by beautiful green lawn. Above the pool is positioned the BBQ area covered with wooden pergola and nicely arranged garden. The house has its own drive way.
In short distance, only 5 minutes walk, you can find two grocery shops and the bus station. The long sandy beach of Albena and the numerous restaurants are situated just 5 minutes drive from the house. The picturesque historical town of Balchik is less than 10 minutes drive northwards where you can discover the ancient heritage of the 7 civilizations and the Queen Maria’s palace. From Balchik northward , towards the Romanian border, you can find a lot of private sandy beaches , small and delicious restaurant and many historical places who can make your stay unique and unforgettable. Choose villa “Lucia” for your summer holiday and discover the north-east Bulgarian sea coast !
The team of “Best Bulgarian Home Care” Ltd will be on your service 24/7. Our Multilanguage speaking stuff will meet you, explain you in detail everything about the villa and the area, give you useful information about places to visit, restaurants, bars , shops museums etc. and will answer all your questions. Our maintenance team will care after the house, swimming pool and garden during your stay.
Location and local attractions
- Varna airport: 35km
- Burgas airport: 171km
- Beach: 800m
- Shop: 400m
- Restaurant: 500m
- Marina: 1km
- Pharmacy: 3km
- Hospital: 4km
- Golf: 10km
- Bus stop: 500m
- School: 4km
- Balchik: 0m
- Dobrich: 40km
- Kavarna: 20km
- Albena: 2кm
- Golden Sands: 13km
- Varna: 23km
- Sofia: 484km
- Plovdiv: 427km
- Ski Run: 479km
- Gondola: 479km
- Sunny Beach: 132km
Places of interest:
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna town is one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes - the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
|Winter/Spring Season||04 Jan||30 Apr||€ 0||€ 0|
|Low Season 1||01 May||31 May||€ 120||€ 840|
|Mid Season 1||01 Jun||30 Jun||€ 150||€ 1050|
|High Season||01 Jul||31 Aug||€ 200||€ 1400|
|Mid Season 2||01 Sep||15 Sep||€ 150||€ 1050|
|Low Season 2||16 Sep||31 Oct||€ 120||€ 840|
|Autumn/Winter Season||01 Nov||22 Dec||€ 0||€ 0|
|Christmas and New Year||23 Dec||03 Jan||€ 0||€ 0|
|Minimum stay: 3, 5 or 7 nights depending on season and occupancy.
- 5% discount for customers who book 3 or more weeks.
- 10% discount on bookings made until 31/12, does not apply to "High Season".
- 5% discount for bookings made until 31/03, does not apply to "High Season".
- 10% discount for regular customers, does not apply to "High Season".
Reservation information: Reservation deposit 30%
Balance: 8 weeks before arrival or on the day of accommodation in the villa (ask for details)
|Damage deposit||300 EUR|
"Fantastic villa and beautiful place."
We were over for a family holiday and were 5 adults and a 2 year old. The property manager Velimir was absolutely fantastic to deal with from beginning to end on booking right through to deposit refund. The villa is everything you could wish for with private pool and huge bedrooms. Spotlessly clean with all amenities. We didn't hire a car but would recommend it as the villa is high up and there's nowhere nice to walk around the villa if you just want a little stroll. Although for us we enjoyed staying at the pool and we also had about 30 people for a BBQ one day from both families and the villa was perfect for everyone to enjoy it! Balchik is lovely but more geared towards couples and adults with lovely restaurants but not much nightlife. Albena is amazing with everything for all ages and completely unspoilt and we could have spent everyday there with our 2 year old! We found an hotel there called Laguna Beach who served lunch all inclusive as much as you can eat and drink..wine/beer for â‚¬6pp!! It was gorgeous and the white wine lovely and chilled and perfect for lunch out of the midday sun! Our only regret is that we didn't book another week! Highly recommend booking with Velimir and this villa is perfect for a larger group or family.
Everything was perfect, the house very nice and fully equiped, the pool was fantastic. You need a car to get around (the house is located on the top of a hill - beautiful view! ) The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a beautiful vacation!
"A fantastic well equipped villa in a quiet but well positioned location."
This Villa is in a quiet but superbly positioned location between Albena and Balchik. A car is a must if you stay at this Villa as it is at the top of a severe hill, that said the views from the villa are amazing. The villa is well looked after and at the higher end of quality, the master bedroom occupies the whole of the top floor and is a great place to retreat to away from the kids. There are plenty of nice places to eat within driving distance of the villa. A well thought out villa ensuring that the sun starts and finishes in the garden overlooking the pool, there are also plenty of shady areas if it gets too hot.