Villa "Golf and Relax" for 8 people, with private pool and BBQ area.
Villa “Golf and Relax” is an original and unique place to rest and relax. With its location, only 2 km away from the golf playgrounds of Lighthouse Golf Course, 3 km away from Black Sea Rama golf course, and 6 km away from the Thracian Cliffs, the villa is an attractive place for golf lovers. Due to its close proximity to the sea, only 3 km away from town of Balchik and the tranquility and the nature of the village of Tsarichino, the villa is a unique place to rest and relax after the busy everyday life of the big city. The villa has been furnished by a designer with solid wood furniture and designer decoration.
The villa has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with WC, an entirely equipped kitchen, dining room and living room. In the yard, there is a swimming pool and BBQ area, parking spots for 4 cars. Up to 8 people can rest in the villa.
Customers are welcomed and accommodated by the manager of the villa, who speaks English, Russian and French. If the guests are visiting the town for the first time our representative will make an introductory tour and will introduce them to the interesting places and sights in the town and the environs such as shops, restaurants, museums, beaches, etc. and will give a 24-hour support.
Location and local attractions
- Varna airport: 45km
- Burgas airport: 145km
- Beach: 5km
- Shop: 500m
- Restaurant: 500m
- Marina: 5km
- Pharmacy: 5km
- Hospital: 5km
- Golf: 3km
- Bus stop: 500m
- School: 3km
- Balchik: 3km
- Dobrich: 33km
- Kavarna: 14km
- Albena: 12km
- Golden Sands: 22km
- Varna: 32km
Places of interest:
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna town is one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes - the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
|Winter/Spring Season||04 Jan||30 Apr||€ 0||€ 0|
|Low Season 1||01 May||31 May||€ 66||€ 462|
|Mid Season 1||01 Jun||18 Jun||€ 73||€ 511|
|High Season||19 Jun||10 Sep||€ 88||€ 616|
|Mid Season 2||11 Sep||30 Sep||€ 73||€ 511|
|Low Season 2||01 Oct||31 Oct||€ 66||€ 462|
|Autumn/Winter Season||01 Nov||22 Dec||€ 0||€ 0|
|Christmas and New Year||23 Dec||03 Jan||€ 0||€ 0|
|Minimum stay: 7 nights
-10 % discount for clients who book min 3 weeks (or more).
-10 % discount for repeat clients when no other promotions apply.
Reservation details: Booking deposit 30%
Balance: 8 weeks before arrival or on arrival at check in ( ask for details )
|Damage deposit||200 EURO|
For May, June, September and October, reservations can be made also for a minimum of 3 nights!
"Perfect relaxing large villa"
We stayed in the villa for a week in August and it was perfect. Our party consisted of 5 adults and 3 young children and the villa was ideal. There are 4 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The kitchen was fully equipped and the washing machine was extremely handy. There is ample space for a lot of people to socialise and eat which is great. The wifi signal was excellent and the satellite tv brilliant for the kids.
A car definitely is advised for this location but shops and restaurants etc are only a short journey away.
All communication with the owner has been excellent and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
I would definitely recommend this villa to families and also just adults.